- Expo Registration, processing per company (Non Refundable)
US$ 300/- (This does not include ITALY Embassy fee charges)
Note : Two Representatives allowed for each company.
Required initial documents for Expo Registration:
- Representative’s original passport copies.
- Representative’s Copy of CNIC.
- Copy of Company’s NTN.
- Copy of company Sales Tax certificate. (If Available)
- Copy of company’s tax returns.
- Copy of membership certificate from Chamber of Commerce.
- Stall Rent Pay Order/Demand Draft/Fund Transfer in favor of Global Trade Fairs Organization.
Note: Further documents required after Expo Registration
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
It is mandatory for stall/space holders participating in”Trade Expo 2020 ITALY” to comply with the following instructions:
- The booking is made against full payment in advance according to the stall/space requirements.
- Payment will be accepted Pay Order or Demand Draft or Fund Transfer by only in favor name of Global Trade Fairs Organization. (Payment will not be accepted any other name or in favor)
- Once the company is registered for participation, no claim whatsoever regarding withdrawal or no refund whatsoever will be entertained by the organizer.
- Company is bound to participate even visa is issued to one representative. In case visa for both the representatives is refused, the stall/booth amount will be refunded by the Organizer in shape of 60 days postdated Cheque.
- Expo Registration and processing per company charges (Non Refundable) US$ 300/-
- The organizers are not held responsible for any loss/damage in case of natural calamity or accident and no compensation in any form to exhibitors will be entertained.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances beyond control, the participants shall not claim any compensation or expenses and have the right to ask for refund of rent (less 25% incidental charges).
- All the stall/space holders will keep the place tidy and will strictly observe the global cleanliness and hygienic standards.
- The Organization authorized for any reason can be change the exhibition dates.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances the exhibition have to extend the dates ,for this reason all selected companies have to participate next date of exhibition in the USA, and rent of stall/booth will be adjust about to this next extended date exhibition.
- In case visa processing is pending with the ITALY Embassy/Consulate as “Administrative Case” & delayed, then the exhibitor are entitled for next exhibition and the stall rent paid will be adjusted accordingly.
- No Exhibitor is allowed to exhibit goods outside the stall/space boundary.
- The stalls/space allotted for refreshment sector will only be used for respective allotted products.
- No Exhibitor is allowed to sublet its stall/space to any other party.
- The exhibitors will neither display nor sell narcotics, explosives and contraband goods the exhibitors will not indulge in any political, sectarian/ethnic activities or do any conflicting publicity termed prejudicial at public places.
- The Exhibitors will arrange their own security of stalls and organizers will make general watch & ward arrangements.
- The use of loudspeakers and calling someone in high pitch is not allowed in the exhibition.
- The distribution of handbills and pamphlets is subject to the approval from the Exhibition Committee.
- The Exhibitors will transport their goods to and from the exhibition venue under their own arrangements and expenses strictly during the time frame fixed by the organizers.
- The decision of the Exhibition Committee regarding all administrative, financial, disciplinary matters and layout plan is final and legal binding for all the participants.