The highly specialized exposition showcasing vast range of consumer products Perfect opportunity for the Asian & American companies to exhibit and display their products and technology an international forum to build strategic relationship with the manufacturers, buyers, traders and investors. The consumer sector has always been the single largest sector where huge amount of investments are made by the industrialists, manufacturers. Importers and exporters. The US is the strongest and vibrant market of the world and this is because Global Trade Fairs Organization (GTFO) selected this venue with the aim of focusing the thriving American industrialists, businessmen, importers, traders and general consumers.
Organized by Global Trade Fairs Organization with recommendation of Ministry of Commerce & Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan and Board of investment Pakistan (BOI) along with notable chamber of commerce and industry of Pakistan, also cooperation of Commercial Section of Consulate General of Pakistan New York NY-USA, a Mega Trade Fair “Pak Trade Expo-USA” from July 2020 at, Midtown West, Manhattan Nearest Time Square New York, USA. This Trade Fair Will be a showcase of following products from Pakistan With Asian Countries.
Exhibition Participation Costs
Shell Scheme Exhibition Space ( Minimum 3×3 SQ.METER ) Each stall includes : Rear and side walls , Carpet , One table ,Two Chairs, West Basket ,Electrical connection & Consumption (2kw), Two spotlights and face panel with company name.
- Socket (220v)
- Two Exhibitor badges
- A– Category : 9 (Square Meters) One Site Open ( Box ) Stall Rent US$ 3750
- B –Category : 9 (Square Meters) Two Site Open ( Corner) Stall Rent US$ 4200
- Expo Registration, processing per company (Non Refundable) US$ 500/- (This does not include USA Embassy fee charges)
- Already visa holder Registration per company US$ 300/-
Note : Two Representatives allowed for each company.
Required initial documents for Expo Registration:
- Representative’s original passport copies.
- Representative’s Copy of CNIC.
- Copy of Company’s NTN.
- Copy of company Sales Tax certificate. (If Available)
- Copy of company’s tax returns.
- Copy of membership certificate from Chamber of Commerce.
- Stall Rent Pay Order/Demand Draft/Fund Transfer in favor of Global Trade Fairs Organization.
Further documents required after Expo Registration:
- Visa request on company letterhead addressed to Visa Officer.
- Undertaking on Rs.100/- Non-judicial stamp paper that company and individual will abide visa rules & regulations.
- Copies of recent photo not-edited white background (hard & soft copies) 2×2 inches of 200 KB resolution.
- Copy of property documents. (If available)
- Personal and Company’s bank statement for the last six months.
- Copy of B Form of family.
- Copy of marriage certificate English translation. (If available)
- Return Air ticket.
- Hotel booking.
Cargo Shipping Dates
- Soon Announce
- In any case exhibition management is not responsible for loss/damage and delayed arrival of goods.
- Each packing box should not be more than 25 kg.
- Packing box should be strong enough to withhold handling during transportation.
- Quarantine certificate from Govt. of Pakistan and import permit from USA Govt. for chemicals & food items.
- Packing list of each cargo clearly depicting dimensions and weight.
- Stall holders should avoid Form – “E” for export.
- Country Of Origin Should be inscribed on each products. (Made In Pakistan).
This is our endeavor to take the best care of all the valued participants, please feel free to contact us For all sort of assistance you may require like shipments by sea/air, air tickets/hotel booking and pick/drop facilities
Terms & Conditions For Exhibitors
It is mandatory for stall/space holders participating in”Pak Trade Expo USA” to comply with the following instructions:
- The booking is made against full payment in advance according to the stall/space requirements.
- Payment will be accepted Pay Order or Demand Draft or Fund Transfer by only in favor name of Global Trade Fairs Organization. (Payment will not be accepted any other name or in favor)
- Once the company is registered for participation, no claim whatsoever regarding withdrawal or no refund whatsoever will be entertained by the organizer.
- Company is bound to participate even visa is issued to one representative. In case visa for both the representatives is refused, the stall/booth amount will be refunded by the Organizer in shape of 60 days postdated Cheque.
- Expo Registration and processing per company charges (Non Refundable) US$ 500/-
- The organizers are not held responsible for any loss/damage in case of natural calamity or accident and no compensation in any form to exhibitors will be entertained.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances beyond control, the participants shall not claim any compensation or expenses and have the right to ask for refund of rent (less 25% incidental charges).
- All the stall/space holders will keep the place tidy and will strictly observe the global cleanliness and hygienic standards.
- The Organization authorized for any reason can be change the exhibition dates.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances the exhibition have to extend the dates ,for this reason all selected companies have to participate next date of exhibition in the USA, and rent of stall/booth will be adjust about to this next extended date exhibition.
- In case visa processing is pending with the US Embassy/Consulate as “Administrative Case” & delayed, then the exhibitor are entitled for next exhibition and the stall rent paid will be adjusted accordingly.
- No Exhibitor is allowed to exhibit goods outside the stall/space boundary.
- The stalls/space allotted for refreshment sector will only be used for respective allotted products.
- No Exhibitor is allowed to sublet its stall/space to any other party.
- The exhibitors will neither display nor sell narcotics, explosives and contraband goods the exhibitors will not indulge in any political, sectarian/ethnic activities or do any conflicting publicity termed prejudicial at public places.
- The Exhibitors will arrange their own security of stalls and organizers will make general watch & ward arrangements.
- The use of loudspeakers and calling someone in high pitch is not allowed in the exhibition.
- The distribution of handbills and pamphlets is subject to the approval from the Exhibition Committee.
- The Exhibitors will transport their goods to and from the exhibition venue under their own arrangements and expenses strictly during the time frame fixed by the organizers.
- The decision of the Exhibition Committee regarding all administrative, financial, disciplinary matters and layout plan is final and legal binding for all the participants.