SPECIAL PACKAGE FOR REAL ESTATE SECTOR
A) 9 Square Meter Category “A” Stall (with facilities described below) Throughout the Five days Exhibition at Penn Plaza Pavilion Midtown West Manhattan Nearest Time Square New York ,NY USA, in order for you to promote/market your projects from the platform of this Mega International Event: (Side Walls, Full Carpet, Table with Four Chairs, Waste Basket, Electrical Connection and Consumption 2 KW, Two Spotlights & Face Panel with Company Name, One Socket 220 V and Two Exhibitor Badges)
B) One Day Seminar in a 4* Hotel Ballroom in New York on Real Estate Boom in Pakistan with following quality services of Global Standards:
- TO INVITE ALL OVERSEAS RESIDENTS/INVESTORS TO ATTEND THIS GLOBAL SEMINAR ON REAL ESTATE IN PAKISTAN.
- ADVERTISEMENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY RUNNING A CAMPAIGN THAT THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IN PAKISTAN REAL ESTATE SECTOR.
- ADVERTISEMENT IN PRINT MEDIA IN THE CITY.
- ADVERTISEMENT ON ELECTRONIC MEDIA ADDRESSING THE FAST PACE GROWTH OF REAL ESTATE IN PAKISTAN AND THAT A GOLDEN CHANCE TO INVEST BY VISITING THIS SEMINAR.
- PROMOTION THROUGH BILLBOARDS/STINGERS.
- MARKETING THROUGH FLAYERS/PAMPHLETS.
- HIGH TEA/ REFRESHMENT WITH ALL GLOBAL STANDARDS OF HOSPITALITY.
C) Accommodation for each company’s Two Representatives. Nine Nights stay in a Double Standard Room in 3 Star Hotel. COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: Airport pick/Drop Facility.Hotel Pick/Drop Facility.
EXHIBITION PARTICIPATION COSTS
A) 9 Square Meter Category “A” Stall (with facilities described below)
B) One Day Seminar in a 4* Hotel Ballroom in New York on Real Estate Boom in Pakistan with following quality services of Global Standards
C) Accommodation for each company’s Two Representatives.
TOTAL COST OF COMPLETE PACKAGE = US$ 9200/- (US DOLLARS NINE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED ONLY)
- Expo Registration, processing per company (Non Refundable)
US$ 500/- (This does not include USA Embassy fee charges)
- Already visa holder Registration per company US$ 300/-
Note : Two Representatives allowed for each company.
Required initial documents for Expo Registration:
- Representative’s original passport copies.
- Representative’s Copy of CNIC.
- Copy of Company’s NTN.
- Copy of company Sales Tax certificate. (If Available)
- Copy of company’s tax returns.
- Copy of membership certificate from Chamber of Commerce.
- Stall Rent Pay Order/Demand Draft/Fund Transfer in favor of Global Trade Fairs Organization.
Note: Further documents required after Expo Registration
This is our endeavor to take the best care of all the valued participants, please feel free to contact us for all sort of assistance you may require like shipments by sea/air, air tickets/hotel booking and pick/drop facilities. Our Professional Team is always at your disposal for all sort of assistance, we are also available for any further information you may require regarding this mega event (Pak Trade Expo USA-PAK)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
It is mandatory for stall/space holders participating in”Pak Trade Expo USA” to comply with the following instructions:
- The booking is made against full payment in advance according to the stall/space requirements.
- Payment will be accepted Pay Order or Demand Draft or Fund Transfer by only in favor name of Global Trade Fairs Organization. (Payment will not be accepted any other name or in favor)
- Once the company is registered for participation, no claim whatsoever regarding withdrawal or no refund whatsoever will be entertained by the organizer.
- Company is bound to participate even visa is issued to one representative. In case visa for both the representatives is refused, the stall/booth amount will be refunded by the Organizer in shape of 60 days postdated Cheque.
- Expo Registration and processing per company charges (Non Refundable) US$ 500/-
- The organizers are not held responsible for any loss/damage in case of natural calamity or accident and no compensation in any form to exhibitors will be entertained.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances beyond control, the participants shall not claim any compensation or expenses and have the right to ask for refund of rent (less 25% incidental charges).
- All the stall/space holders will keep the place tidy and will strictly observe the global cleanliness and hygienic standards.
- The Organization authorized for any reason can be change the exhibition dates.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances the exhibition have to extend the dates ,for this reason all selected companies have to participate next date of exhibition in the USA, and rent of stall/booth will be adjust about to this next extended date exhibition.
- In case visa processing is pending with the US Embassy/Consulate as “Administrative Case” & delayed, then the exhibitor are entitled for next exhibition and the stall rent paid will be adjusted accordingly.
- No Exhibitor is allowed to exhibit goods outside the stall/space boundary.
- The stalls/space allotted for refreshment sector will only be used for respective allotted products.
- No Exhibitor is allowed to sublet its stall/space to any other party.
- The exhibitors will neither display nor sell narcotics, explosives and contraband goods the exhibitors will not indulge in any political, sectarian/ethnic activities or do any conflicting publicity termed prejudicial at public places.
- The Exhibitors will arrange their own security of stalls and organizers will make general watch & ward arrangements.
- The use of loudspeakers and calling someone in high pitch is not allowed in the exhibition.
- The distribution of handbills and pamphlets is subject to the approval from the Exhibition Committee.
- The Exhibitors will transport their goods to and from the exhibition venue under their own arrangements and expenses strictly during the time frame fixed by the organizers.
- The decision of the Exhibition Committee regarding all administrative, financial, disciplinary matters and layout plan is final and legal binding for all the participants.